Sunday, February 11, 2007

I'm sorry but Al Sharpton is nuts


He calls me up a few days ago and he's all outraged because in some radio interview about the big snowstorms in upstate New York I said something about cars sliding on black ice. "That's racist!" he tells me. "Black ice? Are you kidding me? How come when you go skating around on the ice at Rockefeller Center, it's just plain old ice, no color. But when someone slides in they car and hit a damn pole, now it's black ice? Huh? Tell me what's up with that. Why are blacks always to blame for all the bad stuff in this world? I don't hear anyone saying people are dying in New York because of white snow. Do you? Yet you know damn well if they could they'd find a way to have black snow just so they could blame stuff on it. And don't even get me started on Brother Obama because you know he ain't even black, that's the God's truth."

God I can't wait for the debates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, he's nuts but Bill is cracked- what the hell was he thinking???

http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/bill_and_hillary_clinton-vi.jpg